DISCOVERING REAPER - 003 - Starting Reaper

By default, Reaper opens the last project every time you start the program. I think it's a cool feature. It simply saves me a few mouse-clicks but this behavior can be changed by setting program preferences, or just temporarily by holding down the SHIFT key while Reaper is starting. For now I'm happy just the way it is.

I also discovered that I can still have Reaper start up in different ways without futzing with the preference settings. By simply using the Windows START menu and selecting REAPER, I am offered four other choices.
  • Create New Project
  • Reset Configuration To Factory Defaults
  • ReWire Slave Mode
  • Show Audio Configuration On Startup

On the next installment, I'll be going through Chapter 2: Reaper Project Basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to review. Inappropriate or offensive comments will be denied automatically.