TEST DRIVE - BOSS MICRO BR

A while back, My friend Brian lent me his Boss Micro BR 4-track digital recorder so I can play with it and hopefully be able to teach him how to use it. I figured this blog will help document my progress and become an online manual of sorts.

For my first project, I plan to record "Blackbird" by the Beatles. I think it's a good song to start with since I will only be dealing with one instrument.

The first segment of the test drive will serve as a how-to guide, intended to get you started recording right away without mucking around the manual.

So if you are a new owner, the goal is to get you in the moment of creating music immediately, not worrying too much about the myriad buttons on the gadget... yet it remains to be seen.

Long time, experienced owners of the Micro BR are welcome to chime in with your tips and tricks.

Check back soon or sign up to get an update.

Thanks for dropping by.




Have an opinion, suggestion, or story to share regarding this article? I'd love to hear from you. Please click here to leave a comment if you don't see the message box below. Thanks for stopping by.

Technorati Blog Claim: 6K7V2X9FHGSR

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to review. Inappropriate or offensive comments will be denied automatically.