Refocusing Update

I've been totally sidetracked by my home improvement project. Anyway, here's an update for the Digital Lab:

THE BLOG - Still serious about the title change. I have some ideas floating in my head.

NOOB HR - Was working on covering "The Metro" but I'm having trouble with copyright worries... I'd like to invoke fair use but what should I do with the finished product? I found out, to play it safe, I needed to get a license to ensure proper ass coverage... BUT there's the cost. I think it's not worth it, so... I'm abandoning this project and restarting with an original song instead. More on that later.

DISCOVERING REAPER - Dabbled with it a bit. Still don't know much about it. I'll use it on the new Noob HR project.

GUITAR MOD - I already have a nice humbucker to replace the one on my Epiphone LP Jr. The plan is to install it with coil tapping options... then the old humbucker will go to the Silvertone SS10 converting it into an HSS config... also with coil tapping features.

And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to review. Inappropriate or offensive comments will be denied automatically.