NOOB HOME RECORDING (009): PLASTIC FLOWERS BASS GUITAR

I think the easiest part to play on this song is the bass guitar. I tried to do it as close to how our original bass player did it. Just simple but melodic.

I used the Eighties bass module in POD Farm but left the Brite Room reverb module in place. My thinking is that since I used it on the guitar and the drums also had some room reverb within BFD Eco, the bass should be in the same "room" to make the sound cohesive.



Here's how it sounds...


Plastic Flowers Bass Clip

On the next post, I will share the rough instrumental mix. Stay tuned.

Next: NHR - #010, Plastic Flowers Bass Guitar

See the Plastic Flowers NHR String

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are subject to review. Inappropriate or offensive comments will be denied automatically.